Ready to Help!
Hear ye, hear ye! Come one, come all! The London Bridge Renaissance Faire is returning to Lake Havasu, & we need your help to make it an even bigger success! We are proud to present this 4th annual event, & need your support as we continue this tradition.
If you're thinking about how you can get involved, the increased exposure for our city should provide exponential returns on your generous investment in our success.
- If you're a business, partnering with us will increase your name recognition & be a smart choice for you, too.
- If you're a generous individual who sees the merits in making this event a success for our city & our local educational community, you can partner with us through your tax-deductible donation.
- If you've got some time, talent, or extra supplies you are willing to part with, there's a place for you on our team!
Whomever you are, however you want to help, you can email us at email@example.com or call us at 928-846-7093 to get on board. If you'd like to make a cash contribution, ask about our LBRF 2019 Sponsorship Package for complete details.
Need a little coaxing before you commit? Here are some more reasons to join us:
Renaissance faires are well known for drawing visitors from far & wide. Our goal is to make the London Bridge Renaissance Faire (LBRF) in Lake Havasu a go-to destination for renaissance faires in the southwest. We’re not just saying that - our location has the attributes to deliver on a Renaissance experience like no other!
- The original historic London Bridge
With the special backdrop of the original London Bridge, the only thing missing is an annual Renaissance Faire.
After all, the city’s historic attraction is the biggest single Renaissance Faire prop outside the borders of merry
- Beautiful Arizona weather
Spring in Lake Havasu is not too hot, not too cold--that weather sweet spot that makes being outdoors
So what can you expect to see from your donation?
- As a non-profit event, proceeds from sales & sponsorship will go to fund the local educational community, as well as to our Faire operations. Revenue from our inaugural faire resulted in six $1,000 scholarships being awarded to deserving ASU-Havasu students; year two seven $500 scholarships were awarded. This event is an important opportunity for Lake Havasu, its citizens, & its educational community.
- The LBRF Organizing Committee is working closely with the Lake Havasu Area Chamber of Commerce & the Lake Havasu City Convention Bureau. The Committee is pleased that this event is adding significantly to the Lake Havasu event calendar.
- Ultimately, as the LBRF has become better known, we are seeing strong interest from out-of-town visitors. Our first year saw about 5,000 faire-goers--unheard of for a first-year event. Year two saw a comparable crowd despite some weather challenges. For year three, the crowds continued, which we expect to increase going forward. This means increased demand for hotel rooms, restaurant meals, & tourist-related services.
The LBRF Organizing Committee genuinely thanks you for your consideration in becoming part of the team of the London Bridge Renaissance Faire. We look forward to your participation at the Renaissance Faire, & expect our 4th season to be even bigger than better than the first three. Let the call go out to all corners of this fair land. History is about to be made, and you are invited to help make it epic!
Become a sponsor today. If you would like more information or would like a packet emailed, please contact us and let us know.